Saturday, December 21, 2013

Web Conference Reflection

I attended three web conferences towards the end of the course. I felt these sessions were mostly for questions. Many students repeated questions due to unclear directions on the overview. I just do my best to follow the rubric so the web conferences didn't help me. If anything they made me more confused. The professor was telling us one interpretation, our IA was telling us another, and the assignment itself would have something different. I chose to send my questions to the IA instead of asking during the web conference. They are the person who actually grades the assignments so I prefer to message them. The only beneficial part of the web conference was hearing about the changing of the site supervisor that will take place in January. I am glad I will now be prepared.

I was also very frustrated that 2/3 conferences I attended did not start on time. I sat around at my computer waiting for 30 minutes before they actually started. I did not like wasting my time when I had other work to finish.Overall, I would have preferred to have not attended the web conferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment